1,122 Apartments for rent in Champlin, MN with Washer-Dryers
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Champlin (3)
- Champlin Accessible Apartments (1)
- Champlin Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Champlin Apartments with Garages (6)
- Champlin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Champlin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Champlin Apartments with Parking (6)
- Champlin Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Champlin Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Anoka Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Osseo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brooklyn Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Coon Rapids Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Maple Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (14)
- Andover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Ramsey Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brooklyn Center Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- New Hope Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Crystal Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Champlin?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Champlin?
"None of this is to diss no one, nowhere / Like damn, I'm from Minnesota / Land of the cold air" - From "Shh" by Atmosphere
There is nothing to complain about with this up-and-coming northwestern suburb of Minneapolis, home to more than 23,000 residents who enjoy access to first-class shopping, amenities, including a community center and ice rink, outdoor recreation and medical facilities. Located along the scenic Mississippi River, Champlin spans nearly eight square miles, with easy access to major highways: when it's time to hit the road, a 30-minute drive in one direction will take you to bustling Minneapolis, while a 30-minute drive in the other delivers shopping enthusiasts to the retail mecca of the Outlets of Albertville. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Champlin offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Champlin. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Champlin can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.