317 Apartments for rent in St. Clair Shores, MI with Balconies
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- St. Clair Shores Accessible Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Garages (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Parking (10)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Pools (3)
- St. Clair Shores Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- St. Clair Shores Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- St. Clair Shores Furnished Apartments (1)
- St. Clair Shores Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Roseville Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Eastpointe Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Harper Woods Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Fraser Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Grosse Pointe Farms Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Grosse Pointe Park Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Warren Apartments with Balconies (32)
- Center Line Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Balconies (23)
- Utica Apartments with Balconies (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a balcony in St. Clair Shores?
How many apartments with balconies are available for rent in St. Clair Shores?
When you think of Detroits music scene, you probably think of the Motown greats like Marvin Gaye, Diana Ross and the Supremes, and The Temptations. But did you know that St. Clair Shores claimed its own status as an extension of the Detroit scene, too? St. Clair Shores definitely had its heyday in the 1960s, but the remnants of its resort town beginnings are still all around.
St. Clair Shores is 19 miles away from downtown Detroit, but it lacks the gritty urban reality of the city. Once upon a time, this town on Lake St. Clair was part of Erin Township, which today includes not only St. Clair Shores, but also Roseville, Eastpointe and the Grosse Pointes. In the 1950s and 60s, St. Clair Shores used to be a hopping beach town, with people cruising in their cars and buying records at stores like Car City Records. There was even an amusement park called Jefferson Beach that existed until it burned down in 1955 and was converted to a marina. See more
Balconies are a coveted amenity for many renters looking for high-rise views and opportunities for fresh air. However, you should keep in mind that balconies often come with restrictions.
Before signing a lease, ask about how many people can be on the balcony at once. Also, ask about whether you’re allowed to store a bike or other items.
You’ll also want to know about any maintenance schedules. Using your balcony as storage could result in fines and intervention from your property management.
Keep in mind that not all balconies are created equally. You may discover the views of the parking area are less than optimal or reduce your overall privacy.
Balconies can also get messy with debris, foliage, dirt, and pollen depending on your location. Renters are typically responsible for any clean-up and basic balcony upkeep.
Regardless of the issues to keep in mind, balconies are usually a big win for St. Clair Shores renters. Ask about apartments on higher floors for the best views.