95 Apartments in Plymouth
- Plymouth Accessible Apartments (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Plymouth Apartments with Garages (6)
- Plymouth Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (11)
- Plymouth Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Plymouth Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Plymouth Furnished Apartments (1)
- Plymouth Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Northville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Livonia Apartments with Pools (2)
- Westland Apartments with Pools (4)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (10)
- Wayne Apartments with Pools (1)
- Farmington Apartments with Pools (2)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (16)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Pools (3)
- Wixom Apartments with Pools (1)
- Belleville Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Plymouth?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Plymouth?
Cheap real estate (back in the day): The first settlers of Plymouth spent only $1.25 an acre for the original 240 acres of land that now makes up the city of Plymouth. You sure can't get real estate that cheap here anymore!
Plymouth is 2.22 square miles of awesome. Located midway between Detroit and Ann Arbor, Plymouth is the perfect compromise for people who just can't choose. Plymouth is the newer and more desirable half of the Plymouth-Livonia district. Plymouth wins big with its close location to some important roads in both the Detroit and Ann Arbor metro areas. The town has easy access to I-96, I-275 and the east-west Highway 14 taking you right into Ann Arbor. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Plymouth means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Plymouth could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.