874 Apartments for rent in Novi, MI with Parking
- Novi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (19)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Novi Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (10)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- Novi Dog Friendly Apartments (10)
- Novi Furnished Apartments (3)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Northville Apartments with Parking (3)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Parking (6)
- Wixom Apartments with Parking (2)
- Wolverine Lake Apartments with Parking (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Parking (8)
- Plymouth Apartments with Parking (11)
- Farmington Apartments with Parking (4)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (30)
- Livonia Apartments with Parking (17)
- Milford Apartments with Parking (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Novi?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Novi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Novi?
"Theres a resilience that rises from somewhere deep within your streets/You cant define it, but you can feel it/You can feel it overflowing from the people who you call home/From people who are always proud to say Im from Detroit" (Eminem, "Ode to Detroit")
Okay, so if youre from Novi, youre not really from Detroit but close enough. Detroit has enough street cred in the rest of the country that it conjures up images of thugs and bombed-out buildings, so a lot of people who live in the ultra-safe burbs still like to say theyre from Detroit just to seem a little bit cooler. In truth, Novi is nothing like the gangster portrayals of Detroit that you see in the media. Novi (the last letter rhymes with "eye") is located 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 29 miles northeast of Ann Arbor in Oakland County. Life in Oakland County is pretty easy and is worlds apart from Detroit despite the fact that its only a few miles away. In fact, Oakland County is one of the 10 highest income counties in the U.S. with populations over a million people. Even within that county, Novi is one of the most affluent suburbs. See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Novi apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.