921 Apartments for rent in Novi, MI with Hardwood Floors
- Novi Accessible Apartments (2)
- Novi Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Novi Apartments with Garages (18)
- Novi Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Novi Apartments with Parking (21)
- Novi Apartments with Pools (8)
- Novi Apartments with Washer-Dryers (18)
- Novi Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Novi Furnished Apartments (3)
- Novi Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Northville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Walled Lake Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Wixom Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Commerce Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Plymouth Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Farmington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Livonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Westland Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Waterford Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Novi?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Novi?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Novi?
"Theres a resilience that rises from somewhere deep within your streets/You cant define it, but you can feel it/You can feel it overflowing from the people who you call home/From people who are always proud to say Im from Detroit" (Eminem, "Ode to Detroit")
Okay, so if youre from Novi, youre not really from Detroit but close enough. Detroit has enough street cred in the rest of the country that it conjures up images of thugs and bombed-out buildings, so a lot of people who live in the ultra-safe burbs still like to say theyre from Detroit just to seem a little bit cooler. In truth, Novi is nothing like the gangster portrayals of Detroit that you see in the media. Novi (the last letter rhymes with "eye") is located 25 miles northwest of Detroit and 29 miles northeast of Ann Arbor in Oakland County. Life in Oakland County is pretty easy and is worlds apart from Detroit despite the fact that its only a few miles away. In fact, Oakland County is one of the 10 highest income counties in the U.S. with populations over a million people. Even within that county, Novi is one of the most affluent suburbs. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Novi renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.