1,136 Apartments for rent in Madison Heights, MI with Gyms
- Madison Heights Accessible Apartments (3)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Garages (8)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Parking (14)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Pools (2)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Madison Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Madison Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
- Madison Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Warren Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Troy Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Oak Park Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sterling Heights Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Birmingham Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Detroit Apartments with Gyms (32)
- Utica Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Southfield Apartments with Gyms (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Madison Heights?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Madison Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Madison Heights?
"Now you cats talk about your Madison shoes, we're doing a thing we call the Madison blues. We do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues, we do the Madison blues baby. Rock away your blues!" (-George Thorogood)
Madison Heights is a Detroit suburb with about 30,000 residents. As one of the largest of the Metro Detroit suburbs, it was incorporated and given its own municipal government. Since then, business has boomed thanks to nearby Detroit center and the suburban appeal Madison Heights offers its citizens. It's no secret this is where you come when you're tired of the Detroit rat race but are still into launching your own business. This town is fun, entrepreneurial and multicultural. Welcome to the mix! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Madison Heights renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.