417 Apartments for rent in Ferndale, MI with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (4)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (9)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Ferndale (9)
- Ferndale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Ferndale Apartments with Balconies (15)
- Ferndale Apartments with Garages (20)
- Ferndale Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Ferndale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (14)
- Ferndale Apartments with Parking (28)
- Ferndale Dog Friendly Apartments (21)
- Ferndale Furnished Apartments (4)
- Ferndale Pet Friendly Apartments (21)
- Hazel Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Oak Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Royal Oak Apartments with Washer-Dryers (65)
- Madison Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Berkley Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Clawson Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Detroit Apartments with Washer-Dryers (96)
- Hamtramck Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Center Line Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Warren Apartments with Washer-Dryers (50)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Ferndale?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Ferndale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Ferndale?
"I sing a State of all the best, / Michigan, my Michigan; / I sing a State with riches blest, / Michigan, my Michigan; / Thy mines unmask a hidden store, / But richer thy historic lore, / More great the love thy builders bore, / Oh, Michigan, my Michigan." - "Michigan, My Michigan" by William Otto Miessner
Ferndale was established in the late 19th century as a farming community. With the name fern and the farming history, you'd think that this town would be all about the nature. If you thought that, though, you'd be wrong, since this place was, at one point, all about industry! The population grew rapidly after Henry Ford developed the automobile assembly line in Detroit, and Ferndale was incorporated as a village in 1918. The City of Ferndale was established in 1927, and many of Detroit's auto workers took the trolley to further-slung suburbs of Detroit like Ferndale. By this point, there were so many people and so many businesses, that there basically wasn't a fern or a farm in sight. City amenities were added throughout the years, including a downtown area... and city parks, too, so that there was ultimately some nature to roam around in. Ferndale today has a population of 19,900 as of the 2010 census. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ferndale offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Ferndale. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Ferndale can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.