137 Condos for rent in Farmington Hills, MI
- Farmington Hills Accessible Apartments (7)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Garages (17)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Parking (25)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Pools (13)
- Farmington Hills Apartments with Washer-Dryers (17)
- Farmington Hills Dog Friendly Apartments (16)
- Farmington Hills Furnished Apartments (2)
- Farmington Hills Pet Friendly Apartments (16)
Looking for a place to settle in? Farmington Hills is a prosperous city in Oakland County.
Farmington Hills is distinctly a white-collar city, with 88.96% of the workforce employed in the white-collar job market. This is well above the nationwide average. But this doesn't mean blue-collar jobs are scarce or frowned upon. They exist in abundance too. In spite of its small city status, this city has a reasonably high percentage of young, single, and upwardly-mobile experts. This makes it an excellent place for people looking to mingle or seek life partners. See more
Finding condos for rent in Farmington Hills is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Farmington Hills may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Farmington Hills that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.