Updated 2 bedroom on Corner Lot in Eastpointe! - Property cross streets:
Total move in cost: $3125
INCLUDES FRIDGE AND STOVE
LOW THRU TRAFFIC - dead end street
UPDATES TO THE UNIT: paint, carpet, kitchen, light fixtures, doors, bath, and roof
Features include: extra large corner lot, front porch, back deck, kitchen skylight, attic storage space, updated neat and clean interior features, ready for move in!
To Inquire about this rental, email us at: email@example.com
Visit our website at:
Call us at 313-638-2474 M-F 9a-5p
Text line: 313-618-8166
No recent evictions, owning past landlords money/money judgements, past-due DTE/water bills were you would not be able to put the utilities into your name, or major crimes/felonies (such as property damage, major theft, fraud ect).
STEPS IF INTERESTED:
1) contact us to see the unit or virtual tour
2) if you like the property, apply online through our website at goldenkeydetroit.com (under vacancies click on the "Apply Now" button for the listing you wish to apply for)
- When you apply, please make sure to upload PROOF OF ALL stated income and IDs
- If this information is not upload to your application, it will cause delays in reviewing your application as we will have to request this information from you at a later time
3) If you like the property and would like to proceed with renting, we require a minimum $500 hold deposit take the property off the market and reserve it for you (the hold deposit will be applied to your security deposit charge at move in).
Our basic requirements for rental:
Recent evictions, owing previous landlords money/money judgements, most felonies/serious crimes, seriously delinquent DTE/Water/Utility bills (you need to be able to put the proper utilities in your name) may cause your application to be denied. Credit depends not necessarily on the score but on the income to bad debt ratio/or serious delinquencies as compared to accounts being paid as agreed, combined monthly income to be greater than 3 times the monthly rent (we require proof of all stated income).