260 Apartments in Rosedale
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosedale (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosedale (2)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Rosedale (2)
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Overlea Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Rossville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dundalk Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Essex Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Parkville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- White Marsh Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Middle River Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Carney Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Baltimore Apartments with Washer-Dryers (479)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Rosedale?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Rosedale?
Rosedale is home to Maryland Route 7, once the Philadelphia Road, which bore George Washington on his way to New York in 1789 for his inauguration as the first American President.
A young English resident named Dale once owned a home above the then-called Philadelphia Road that George Washington traversed. His garden was covered with strikingly attractive roses -- so attractive that the area was named Rosedale for him and his flowers. In the 19th century, immigrants were drawn to the community with access to gas and electric lighting, transportation via electric trains, and boats along the river. In fact, schooners were once able to sail all the way up Back River (although today, a rowboat might be more in order). Rosedale grew as a residential suburb to Baltimore primarily in the 1950s. Three quarters of the housing available today are homes built between 1854 and 1979. So you better like history if you decide to move here! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rosedale offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Rosedale. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Rosedale can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.