2,738 Apartments for rent in Rosedale, MD with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Rosedale Accessible Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Rosedale Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rosedale Apartments with Pools (3)
- Rosedale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Rosedale Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Rosedale Furnished Apartments (1)
- Rosedale Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Overlea Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Dundalk Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Parkville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- White Marsh Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Middle River Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Carney Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Baltimore Apartments with Gyms (127)
- Edgemere Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Towson Apartments with Gyms (24)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Rosedale?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Rosedale?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Rosedale?
Rosedale is home to Maryland Route 7, once the Philadelphia Road, which bore George Washington on his way to New York in 1789 for his inauguration as the first American President.
A young English resident named Dale once owned a home above the then-called Philadelphia Road that George Washington traversed. His garden was covered with strikingly attractive roses -- so attractive that the area was named Rosedale for him and his flowers. In the 19th century, immigrants were drawn to the community with access to gas and electric lighting, transportation via electric trains, and boats along the river. In fact, schooners were once able to sail all the way up Back River (although today, a rowboat might be more in order). Rosedale grew as a residential suburb to Baltimore primarily in the 1950s. Three quarters of the housing available today are homes built between 1854 and 1979. So you better like history if you decide to move here! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Rosedale renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.