1,861 Furnished Apartments for rent in Potomac, MD
- Potomac Accessible Apartments (1)
- Potomac Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Potomac Apartments with Garages (9)
- Potomac Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Potomac Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Potomac Apartments with Parking (16)
- Potomac Apartments with Pools (6)
- Potomac Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Potomac Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Potomac Luxury Apartments (1)
- Potomac Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- McLean Furnished Apartments (4)
- North Bethesda Furnished Apartments (5)
- Rockville Furnished Apartments (6)
- Bethesda Furnished Apartments (7)
- North Potomac Furnished Apartments (1)
- Tysons Corner Furnished Apartments (5)
- Chevy Chase Furnished Apartments (1)
- Gaithersburg Furnished Apartments (6)
- North Kensington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Redland Furnished Apartments (1)
“All quiet on the Potomac tonight, where the soldiers lie peacefully dreaming, and their tents in the rays of the clear autumn moon, and the light of the campfires are gleaming…” (-All Quiet Along the Potomac Tonight).
Many a politician is welcomed home to a well-loved leather chair and promptly offered a crisp cigar for one hand and a glass of perfectly aged brandy for the other in the city of Potomac. It’s a city of calming properties, mainly thanks to the soothing sounds of the nearby Potomac River and the signature country clubs that boast sprawling green golf courses. After a hard day’s work of very important decision-making, it should be a no-brainer to call this city “home”. See more
Furnished apartments in Potomac can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Potomac as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.