280 Apartments for rent in Perry Hall, MD with Parking
- Perry Hall Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Garages (1)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Pools (4)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Perry Hall Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Perry Hall Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- White Marsh Apartments with Parking (2)
- Carney Apartments with Parking (6)
- Rossville Apartments with Parking (2)
- Overlea Apartments with Parking (1)
- Parkville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Rosedale Apartments with Parking (6)
- Middle River Apartments with Parking (8)
- Essex Apartments with Parking (15)
- Joppatowne Apartments with Parking (2)
- Lutherville Apartments with Parking (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Perry Hall?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Perry Hall?
Ricki Lake, Jerry Stiller, Debbie Harry, and Sonny Bono all have ties to this small Maryland town. Perry Hall was used as the main location in the 1988 movie Hairspray. Much to be praised, make no mistake: Perry Hall is definitely a town without pity.See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Perry Hall apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.