2,022 Apartments for rent in Milford Mill, MD with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Milford Mill Accessible Apartments (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Parking (8)
- Milford Mill Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Milford Mill Dog Friendly Apartments (11)
- Milford Mill Furnished Apartments (2)
- Milford Mill Pet Friendly Apartments (11)
- Lochearn Apartments with Pools (2)
- Woodlawn Apartments with Pools (4)
- Randallstown Apartments with Pools (4)
- Garrison Apartments with Pools (4)
- Owings Mills Apartments with Pools (24)
- Pikesville Apartments with Pools (7)
- Catonsville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ellicott City Apartments with Pools (10)
- Reisterstown Apartments with Pools (1)
- Ilchester Apartments with Pools (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Milford Mill?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Milford Mill?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Milford Mill?
Interestingly, this area is really called Milford, but people added the mill after a nearby mill on Milford Mill Road. And wouldn't you know it? Everyone calls it that now.
Not really a city, a town or even a village, Millford Mill, Maryland, is a census-designated area, which means it looks a lot like a city or town, but has really only been delineated for statistical reasons. Despite not getting typical town/city status, Milford Mill is home to more than 29,000 people (based on the 2010 census).Comfortably at home in Baltimore County, Millford Mill is near Woodlawn and Pikesville and has its own shopping centers and parks. What it doesn't have is its own municipal government, but who cares about that? The area offers a traditional, close-knit community feel that keeps its residents content, even if much of the country, and even the state, haven't really heard of it. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Milford Mill means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Milford Mill could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.