1,991 Apartments for rent in Maryland City, MD with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Maryland City Accessible Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Maryland City Apartments with Garages (5)
- Maryland City Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Maryland City Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Maryland City Apartments with Parking (10)
- Maryland City Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Maryland City Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Maryland City Furnished Apartments (1)
- Maryland City Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Jessup Apartments with Pools (3)
- South Laurel Apartments with Pools (5)
- Laurel Apartments with Pools (17)
- Fort Meade Apartments with Pools (6)
- Scaggsville Apartments with Pools (2)
- Elkridge Apartments with Pools (12)
- Columbia Apartments with Pools (26)
- Severn Apartments with Pools (7)
- Odenton Apartments with Pools (15)
- Fulton Apartments with Pools (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in Maryland City?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in Maryland City?
“My father was a preacher in Maryland and we had crab feasts – with corn on the cob, but no beer, being Methodist – outside on the church lawn.” (– Tori Amos)
You’d think the city named “Maryland City” would be a bigger or more significant place considering it bears the same name as the state. In reality, Maryland City is a small but conveniently located suburban town, right in between Baltimore and Annapolis. The city is adjacent to the Fort Meade army base, which means that the town is home to a lot of army brats. It also means it has a ton of resources, entertainment and restaurant, for people stationed at the base that can’t travel too far regularly. See more
Finding apartments with a pool in Maryland City means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in Maryland City could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.