1,800 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Lanham, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Lanham (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lanham Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Lanham Apartments with Parking (3)
- Lanham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Lanham Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Lanham Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Lanham (1)
- Seabrook 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- New Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Glenn Dale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Landover Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Greenbelt 1 Bedroom Apartments (6)
- Landover 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Summerfield 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- East Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cheverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Largo 1 Bedroom Apartments (7)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Lanham?
Lanham is a good place to find a particular type of soda. Shoppers Food Warehouse, affectionately known as "Shoppers" to the locals, is headquartered in Lanham. Why does that matter? Well, if you're a fan of affordable and tasty birch beer, and have lived too far from the D.C. metropolitan area to enjoy it on a regular basis, then you know it's hard to find and incredibly pricey when you finally hunt it down. Since Shoppers' hub is Lanham, you're just about guaranteed a cold mug of this frothy g...
Lanham is an unincorporated city with a balanced mix of old-time residents and new city slickers. Located in Prince George's County, or just 'PG' to Marylanders, Lanham is situated inside of the Capitol Beltway. The official name is Lanham-Seabrook, although that really only matters when you're trying to figure out public transportation and other travel routes. With a population of over 10,000 people, Lanham's not the biggest city on the metro block, but that works in its favor. Sections of the city are inhabited by long-term residents, people that moved in to stay for life. However, as its location affords quick access to the Inner Loop, people looking for a quick commute to D.C. often seek its convenient refuge, too. Actually, many of Lanham's lifers start out this way and then find a community that is stable, pleasant and neighborly. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Lanham offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Lanham, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.