1,985 Apartments for rent in Landover, MD with Garages
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Landover Accessible Apartments (2)
- Landover Apartments with Balconies (7)
- Landover Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Landover Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Landover Apartments with Parking (11)
- Landover Apartments with Pools (2)
- Landover Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Landover Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Landover Furnished Apartments (4)
- Landover Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Summerfield Apartments with Garages (2)
- Glenarden Apartments with Garages (2)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- New Carrollton Apartments with Garages (2)
- Walker Mill Apartments with Garages (1)
- Capitol Heights Apartments with Garages (2)
- Riverdale Park Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Greenbelt Apartments with Garages (2)
- Brentwood Apartments with Garages (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Landover?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Landover?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Landover?
Heavy Metal Parking Lot, a Landover pop culture claim to fame, was filmed in one of the town's parking lots.
If small cities/towns do it for you, Landover, Maryland will give you thrills. It's a census-designated place, which means it's an unincorporated area that's only been identified for statistical purposes. At home in Prince George's County, Maryland, it has a little over 26,000 residents. And for what seems like basically a giant neighborhood, Landover has a bunch of smaller communities from which you can choose. It even has a couple of historical buildings. There's a historical home called Beall's Pleasure and the Ridgley Methodist Episcopal Church, which has a history dating back to the 1800s.
Having trouble with Craigslist Landover? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Landover apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.