638 Apartments for rent in Kettering, MD with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Kettering (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Garages (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Kettering Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Kettering Apartments with Parking (3)
- Kettering Apartments with Pools (1)
- Kettering Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Kettering Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Largo Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Brock Hall Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lake Arbor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Mitchellville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Westphalia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Marlboro Village Apartments with Washer-Dryers (7)
- Fairwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Glenarden Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Upper Marlboro Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Summerfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Kettering?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Kettering?
It's rare for one park to define the landscape and atmosphere of an entire town, but Watkins Regional Park encompasses a major portion of Kettering's 5.5 square miles. With everything from miniature golf and pony rides to a turtle pond and live reptile displays, this is the place to play in Kettering.
Technically a part of Upper Marlboro, Kettering, Maryland is merely 15 miles from Washington, D.C. While its natural beauty is reason enough to live here, this town in Prince George's County also has ample shopping, a thorough transit system, and a healthy real estate market. All these qualities have led to a population rise, and currently Kettering is home to 12,790 people. And there's room for you to stay! You should be saying hooray! See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kettering offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Kettering. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Kettering can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.