221 Furnished Apartments for Rent in Glassmanor, MD
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Glassmanor (1)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Glassmanor (1)
- Furnished Studio Apartments in Glassmanor (1)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Garages (1)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Parking (3)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Pools (2)
- Glassmanor Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Glassmanor Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Glassmanor Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Oxon Hill Furnished Apartments (1)
- Temple Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- National Harbor Furnished Apartments (3)
- Suitland Furnished Apartments (4)
- Fort Washington Furnished Apartments (4)
- Washington Furnished Apartments (138)
- Huntington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Capitol Heights Furnished Apartments (4)
- Alexandria Furnished Apartments (17)
- District Heights Furnished Apartments (1)
This community gets its unusual name from the Glassman Company, which built the original apartment complex here in the early 1950s.
Glassmanor is an unincorporated community of about 18,000 people in Prince George's Country, Maryland. Since its naming in the 1950s, thousands of people have moved to the area, including the once-Democratic Presidential candidate, Senator George McGovern. See more
Furnished apartments in Glassmanor can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Glassmanor as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.