1,571 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Bladensburg, MD
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Bladensburg (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Garages (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Parking (4)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Pools (3)
- Bladensburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bladensburg Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Bladensburg Furnished Apartments (1)
- Bladensburg Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Bladensburg (1)
- Cheverly 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Riverdale Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- East Riverdale 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Brentwood 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Landover Hills 1 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Hyattsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (15)
- Mount Rainier 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Landover 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- College Park 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- New Carrollton 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Bladensburg?
Bladensburg, Maryland, was the location of an infamous duel in 1820. Stephen Decatur, a Navy hero from the Revolutionary War, was challenged to a duel by Commodore James Barron because of comments Decatur made about him. Decatur was fatally wounded when a ball from Barron's pistol lodged into his side. Upon his death, Decatur forgave his opponent and declared that it had been an honorable duel.
Bladensburg was named for Thomas Bladen, who served as the governor of Maryland from 1742 until 1747. The area served as a seaport for the movement of tobacco between states during the colonial period. One of its most notable moments was the Battle of Bladensburg, which took place during the War of 1812. Historians say it is the only battle where a sitting president rode into the middle of the fighting. Can you imagine the President of the United States going into battle? We would never see that happening today, except maybe in a blockbuster movie. America eventually lost the battle, resulting in British troops making their way into Washington, D.C., and burning parts of it to the ground. The 20th century brought a population boom, with new houses and infrastructure to go with it. The first subdivisions were established in 1914 and 1917. The town is approximately 10 square miles, with a population of about 9,100 residents. Will you be working in D.C.? The town is located 8.6 miles from the nation's capital. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Bladensburg offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Bladensburg, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.