601 Apartments for rent in Bel Air South, MD with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bel Air South Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Garages (4)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Parking (7)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Pools (9)
- Bel Air South Apartments with Washer-Dryers (13)
- Bel Air South Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bel Air South Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Riverside Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Edgewood Apartments with Gyms (1)
- White Marsh Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Perry Hall Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Middle River Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Carney Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Overlea Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Rosedale Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Parkville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Dundalk Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bel Air South?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bel Air South?
"Now this is the story about how my life got flipped, turned upside down. And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air." - Will Smith, "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air."
OK, so Will Smith was singing about a different Bel Air out in California, but there's no reason you can't be the Fresh Prince of Bel Air South, Maryland, right? Of course, they are entirely different communities. The Maryland incarnation is an unincorporated area in Harford County, Maryland, on the northeast side of Baltimore. It's just south of the city of Bel Air - the county seat - which is, incidentally, just south of Bel Air North. It all makes sense when you see it on a map. It's bisected north to south by Highway 24, also called the Veterans Memorial Highway, which is a major commuter route. The area is a mix of master-planned communities, tree-lined suburban streets with established homes, and relatively new tract developments. It's an outer suburb of the greater Baltimore metropolitan area and is bordered on the south side by I-95, with easy access to the entire Eastern Seaboard. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bel Air South renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.