3,011 Apartments for rent in Salem, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Salem Accessible Apartments (2)
- Salem Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Salem Apartments with Garages (2)
- Salem Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Salem Apartments with Parking (9)
- Salem Apartments with Pools (1)
- Salem Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Salem Dog Friendly Apartments (7)
- Salem Furnished Apartments (1)
- Salem Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Swampscott Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Beverly Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Peabody Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Lynn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Danvers Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Saugus Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Lynnfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Revere Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Wakefield Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Melrose Apartments with Gyms (4)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Salem?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Salem?
About 20 miles away from Boston, sits a little town called Salem. You may have heard of it. With more than its fair share of history, Salem is still making a splash today as both a tourist spot and a great residential area. It’s been home to witches, famous writers and politicians and today it is home to over 40,000 residents from all walks of life. Looking to join the wicked awesome renters who call Salem home? We’ve got a trusty apartment guide and some listings to help your hunt go as smoothly as possible. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Salem renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.