582 Apartments for rent in Northborough, MA with Gyms
- Northborough Accessible Apartments (1)
- Northborough Apartments with Balconies (4)
- Northborough Apartments with Garages (3)
- Northborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Northborough Apartments with Parking (4)
- Northborough Apartments with Pools (2)
- Northborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Northborough Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Northborough Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Westborough Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Marlborough Apartments with Gyms (10)
- Hudson Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Hopkinton Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Worcester Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Framingham Apartments with Gyms (11)
- Boxborough Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Maynard Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Acton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- West Concord Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Northborough?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Northborough?
Northborough is on the old Boston Post Road now called Route 20. This old colonial road ran from Boston to New York City and, among other things, was used to carry the mail. In the 1760s markers were put along the road to calculate the postal delivery fee. Northborough's marker still stands, stating it is "33 miles to Boston."
Northborough, Massachusetts is located in Worcester County and at the 2010 census had just over 6,000 people in the town center encompassing just over three and a half square miles. The greater town as a whole is about 18.5 square miles and has about 14,000 people. Northborough has chosen to remain slightly sleepier than some of its neighbors, Westborough and Marlborough. These two neighboring towns host major industrial and technical parks that attracted many businesses out of Boston and into this area in the 1990s. Northborough serves as more of a bedroom community for these towns, with many people commuting into Boston and Worcester also. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Northborough renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.