641 Apartments for rent in Foxborough, MA with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Foxborough Accessible Apartments (2)
- Foxborough Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Garages (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Parking (3)
- Foxborough Apartments with Pools (1)
- Foxborough Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Foxborough Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Foxborough Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Mansfield Center Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Walpole Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Sharon Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plainville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norton Center Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Norwood Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Attleboro Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Stoughton Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Franklin Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Canton Apartments with Gyms (3)
The town takes its name in honor of one Charles James Fox, a member of the British House of Commons during Revolutionary War times who was sympathetic to the Colonies, and sought a more moderate stance from King George.
It's no secret this region has a lot of interesting history. The namesake of Foxborough is indeed the honorable Mr. Fox, selected by a general court because of a speech he made to Parliament in support of the colonies in 1778. So, although the citizens of the town didn't choose it, they got a great historical name nonetheless. Today, the town is probably most famous as the home to Gillette Stadium, the big regional venue that hosts big events throughout the year. Oh, and it's home to the NFL New England Patriots and MLS New England Revolution! While it's officially home to under 5,700 people, it is part of the greater population megalopolis that essentially extends from Boston to Washington, D.C. That said, there's still a lot of green space in these parts. Just over 20 miles southwest of Boston and just under 20 miles northeast of Providence, Rhode Island, it's close to some very large cities. The fact that it's right alongside Interstate 95 makes transportation convenient to areas north and south. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Foxborough renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.