1,488 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Brockton, MA
- Brockton Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brockton Apartments with Garages (1)
- Brockton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brockton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Brockton Apartments with Parking (6)
- Brockton Apartments with Pools (2)
- Brockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Brockton Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Brockton Furnished Apartments (2)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (2)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (2)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Brockton (3)
- Abington Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Stoughton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Randolph Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Bridgewater Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Braintree Town Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Weymouth Town Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Sharon Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Milton Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Quincy Pet Friendly Apartments (35)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Brockton?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Brockton?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Brockton?
Twenty miles south of Boston, Brockton is a northeastern town rich with history and acclaimed for its devotion to residents.
Located in Plymouth County (yes, close to the rock), Brockton has been a city of evolution since its creation in 1881. Starting out as a farm town for settlers, Brockton quickly changed with the times and became a factory city, making shoes by the dozens.
Today, Brockton is home to 100,000 residents and has no trouble keeping them entertained. Brockton is small yet mighty. After all, it is referred to as the “City of Champions.” Living here provides a lifestyle rich in living and entertainment options. From shopping at Westgate Mall to exploring the arts (museums, orchestra) and eclectic dining options to supporting local sports, the entertainment options are endless in this historic area. Thriving Brockton awaits. Come claim your piece of the American pie. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Brockton should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Brockton may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Brockton. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.