465 Apartments for rent in Canton, MA with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (2)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (5)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Canton (1)
- Canton Accessible Apartments (2)
- Canton Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Canton Apartments with Garages (3)
- Canton Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Canton Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Canton Apartments with Parking (8)
- Canton Apartments with Pools (3)
- Canton Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Canton Furnished Apartments (1)
- Canton Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Stoughton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Norwood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Randolph Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Milton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Sharon Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Dedham Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Walpole Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Braintree Town Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Brockton Apartments with Washer-Dryers (9)
- Quincy Apartments with Washer-Dryers (40)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Canton?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Canton?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Canton?
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Canton can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.