445 2 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Covington, KY
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Covington (5)
- Covington Accessible Apartments (2)
- Covington Apartments with Balconies (6)
- Covington Apartments with Garages (11)
- Covington Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Covington Apartments with Hardwood Floors (11)
- Covington Apartments with Parking (15)
- Covington Apartments with Pools (3)
- Covington Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Covington Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Covington Furnished Apartments (1)
- Covington Pet Friendly Apartments (9)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Covington (6)
- Fort Wright 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Newport 2 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Erlanger 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Bellevue 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Dayton 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Cincinnati 2 Bedroom Apartments (97)
- Florence 2 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Norwood 2 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Alexandria 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Cheviot 2 Bedroom Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much would I have to pay for a two-bedroom apartment in Covington?
What is the typical rent for a one-bedroom apartment in Covington?
How expensive are studio apartments in Covington?
"Oh, the sun shines bright on my old Kentucky home/Young folks roll on the floor /Oh, the sun shines bright on my old Kentucky home /Keep them hard times away from my door." (- Johnny Cash, "My Old Kentucky Home")
Covington, Kentucky, is often referred to as a second-class city, but that's not due to its status in its resident’s eyes. Instead, it just refers to its population; a second-class city has a population between 20,000 and 99,000. Besides that, it is a thriving urban area within easy reach of the Ohio River and the Primary Metropolitan Statistical Area, which consists of nine different counties from three different states. Perhaps best of all, Covington is not only a popular residential area but also an up-and-coming community for businesses of all sizes. See more
2 bedroom apartments in Covington are an excellent choice for roommates, a small family, or anyone who needs more space. Consider the layout and square footage of the 2 bedroom apartments you tour to determine what works best for your needs.
Look for 2 bedroom apartments in Covington near public transportation or ample parking, green space, dining, and entertainment. Whatever your lifestyle, make sure the 2 bedroom apartments on your search align with the amenities that enhance your quality of life.
You may be able to score a deal on 2 bedroom apartments in Covington that offer a less desirable layout. One bedroom may serve as the master with its own bathroom, with the other being smaller and with a shared common bathroom.
Outdoor space is also a factor when looking for 2 bedroom apartments. Ask about shared rooftop terraces, private balconies, and garden space to enjoy some fresh air and sunny days.