195 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Wichita, KS
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (19)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (39)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (30)
- Wichita Accessible Apartments (9)
- Wichita Apartments with Balconies (44)
- Wichita Apartments with Garages (53)
- Wichita Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Wichita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (28)
- Wichita Apartments with Parking (84)
- Wichita Apartments with Pools (14)
- Wichita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Wichita Dog Friendly Apartments (95)
- Wichita Luxury Apartments (65)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Wichita?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Wichita?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Wichita?
Welcome to Wichita: the largest city in Kansas.
What was once a cow town settled by Indian tribes is now home to single, young professionals and families. Wichita truly holds a little something for everyone - just ask its 370,000 plus residents. As a 3-time “All-American City” award-winner, Wichita is an evolving locale that offers a clean and simple way of life.
With an emerging Downtown, miles of green grass, bike paths and old, historic neighborhoods, it’s easy to see why Dorothy proclaimed “there’s no place like home.” We hope you’ll soon agree. First step? Finding a home of your own… See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Wichita should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Wichita may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Wichita. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.