92 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Wichita, KS
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wichita (7)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Wichita (27)
- Wichita Accessible Apartments (12)
- Wichita Apartments with Balconies (34)
- Wichita Apartments with Garages (37)
- Wichita Apartments with Gyms (17)
- Wichita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (25)
- Wichita Apartments with Parking (72)
- Wichita Apartments with Pools (22)
- Wichita Apartments with Washer-Dryers (21)
- Wichita Dog Friendly Apartments (84)
- Wichita Luxury Apartments (34)
- Wichita Pet Friendly Apartments (89)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Wichita?
How expensive are two-bedroom apartments in Wichita?
How much would I have to pay for a studio apartment in Wichita?
Welcome to Wichita: the largest city in Kansas.
What was once a cow town settled by Indian tribes is now home to single, young professionals and families. Wichita truly holds a little something for everyone - just ask its 370,000 plus residents. As a 3-time “All-American City” award-winner, Wichita is an evolving locale that offers a clean and simple way of life.
With an emerging Downtown, miles of green grass, bike paths and old, historic neighborhoods, it’s easy to see why Dorothy proclaimed “there’s no place like home.” We hope you’ll soon agree. First step? Finding a home of your own… See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Wichita offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Wichita, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.