286 Apartments for rent in Wichita, KS with Washer-Dryers
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wichita (12)
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wichita (16)
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Wichita (19)
- Wichita Accessible Apartments (8)
- Wichita Apartments with Balconies (68)
- Wichita Apartments with Garages (107)
- Wichita Apartments with Gyms (15)
- Wichita Apartments with Hardwood Floors (47)
- Wichita Apartments with Parking (139)
- Wichita Apartments with Pools (29)
- Wichita Dog Friendly Apartments (156)
- Wichita Luxury Apartments (119)
- Wichita Pet Friendly Apartments (161)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Wichita?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Wichita?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Wichita?
Welcome to Wichita: the largest city in Kansas.
What was once a cow town settled by Indian tribes is now home to single, young professionals and families. Wichita truly holds a little something for everyone - just ask its 370,000 plus residents. As a 3-time “All-American City” award-winner, Wichita is an evolving locale that offers a clean and simple way of life.
With an emerging Downtown, miles of green grass, bike paths and old, historic neighborhoods, it’s easy to see why Dorothy proclaimed “there’s no place like home.” We hope you’ll soon agree. First step? Finding a home of your own… See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wichita offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Wichita. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Wichita can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.