234 3 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Leawood, KS
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Leawood (3)
- Furnished 3 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (2)
- Leawood Accessible Apartments (3)
- Leawood Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Leawood Apartments with Garages (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Parking (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Pools (6)
- Leawood Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Leawood Dog Friendly Apartments (8)
- Leawood Furnished Apartments (3)
- Leawood Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Leawood (6)
- Overland Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (54)
- Prairie Village 3 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Grandview 3 Bedroom Apartments (17)
- Fairway 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Mission 3 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Belton 3 Bedroom Apartments (32)
- Merriam 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Raytown 3 Bedroom Apartments (30)
- Lenexa 3 Bedroom Apartments (18)
- Olathe 3 Bedroom Apartments (23)
Leawood grew from a parcel of land purchased in 1922 by Oscar G. Lee, from Oklahoma. Lee loved the rolling green landscape, and for great reason.
A suburb of Kansas City, KS, Leawood is a city of just over 31,000. Leawood is a friendly community with an upscale mix of classic, tree-lined, older neighborhoods, and modern new developments. The city offers both historic homes and contemporary residences to suit just about any taste - from apartment homes to 3 bedroom houses for rent. Just over 14 miles in size, Leawood was the first city in Kansas' Johnson County to incorporate, in 1948.
Having trouble with Craigslist Leawood? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in Leawood provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in Leawood. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.