1,727 Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (2)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (16)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (19)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (19)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (8)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Westfield Furnished Apartments (4)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (18)
- Carmel Apartments with Gyms (16)
- Zionsville Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Noblesville Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Fishers Apartments with Gyms (7)
- Whitestown Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Indianapolis Apartments with Gyms (105)
- Speedway Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Beech Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Avon Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Westfield?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Westfield?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Westfield renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.