647 1 Bedroom Apartments for rent in Westfield, IN
- 1 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Westfield (1)
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Westfield (2)
- Westfield Accessible Apartments (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Balconies (19)
- Westfield Apartments with Garages (19)
- Westfield Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Westfield Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Westfield Apartments with Parking (19)
- Westfield Apartments with Pools (11)
- Westfield Apartments with Washer-Dryers (11)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (26)
- Westfield Pet Friendly Apartments (26)
- Carmel 1 Bedroom Apartments (13)
- Zionsville 1 Bedroom Apartments (3)
- Noblesville 1 Bedroom Apartments (11)
- Fishers 1 Bedroom Apartments (8)
- Whitestown 1 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Lawrence 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Indianapolis 1 Bedroom Apartments (143)
- Speedway 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Lebanon 1 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Brownsburg 1 Bedroom Apartments (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does it cost to rent a one-bedroom apartment in Westfield?
Supposedly planned as a stop in the Underground Railroad, Westfield, IN is a steeped in American history. Incorporated in 2008, Westfield has a population of about 30,000 and it continues to expand, making it one of the fastest growing cities in the Indianapolis Metro Area.
This city of about 27 square miles is full of 3 bedroom houses to rent with large backyards and ample amenities, as well as apartments for rent, condos, and townhouses. You won't find a bustling city with commercial amenities, but you will find a tight knit community. Westfield is also a community with a higher than average income. About 71 percent of the people living here are married (which drastically reduces your options if you're single). About 43 percent of the households here have children, 72 percent work in white collar jobs, and most people commute to and from work. In fact, about half of the population commutes about 21 minutes from home each day to work. See more
Looking for 1 bedroom apartments in Westfield offers a variety of choices and price points. 1 bedroom apartments allow more privacy than living with a roommate, and gives you more flexibility to find the perfect space for yourself or with a significant other.
There are a few things to consider when touring 1 bedroom apartments, including the square footage and layout. In some cities, small 1 bedroom apartments may cost nearly the same as a studio apartment. Decide whether cost, amenities, or location are the most important to help guide your apartment search.
If cost is a factor while searching for 1 bedroom apartments in Westfield, consider which floor you will live on. The bottom floor is often cheaper than top floor units, or there may be a unit with undesirable views or with an outdated kitchen that rents for less.
Remember to come prepared during your apartment hunt with pay stubs, a letter of employment or recommendation, identification, and a checkbook to act quickly. The best 1 bedroom apartments require fast action, so come ready to sign.