302 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Fort Wayne, IN
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Fort Wayne Accessible Apartments (8)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Balconies (56)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Garages (95)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Gyms (9)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Hardwood Floors (33)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Parking (129)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Pools (12)
- Fort Wayne Apartments with Washer-Dryers (49)
- Fort Wayne Furnished Apartments (7)
- Fort Wayne Luxury Apartments (102)
- Fort Wayne Pet Friendly Apartments (131)
Greetings, ladies and gents, boys and girls, future Fort Wayners of all ages! We’ve heard you’re in the market for the perfect crash pad in Indiana’s second most populous city, and we’ve got some good news for you: You’ve stumbled onto the right site, because setting Hoosiers up in the lodgings of their lives is what we do best. Just take a moment to peruse the following nuggets of info, and we guarantee you’ll be living the dream in Fort Wayne in less time than it takes to say, “Who the heck is...See more
Finding an apartment in Fort Wayne that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.