641 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in Brownsburg, IN
- Brownsburg Accessible Apartments (1)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Balconies (3)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Garages (5)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Parking (5)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Pools (4)
- Brownsburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Brownsburg Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Avon Dog Friendly Apartments (9)
- Plainfield Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Whitestown Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Speedway Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Danville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Zionsville Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Lebanon Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Indianapolis Dog Friendly Apartments (450)
- Carmel Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Westfield Dog Friendly Apartments (13)
Aldo Andretti calls it home and CNN says it's the # 1 place to live in Indiana - you'll hit the checkered flag in Brownsburg, Indiana!
The town has been here for almost 200 years, but it has somehow morphed into its suburban state much more recently. If you are looking for a party, you are in the wrong place – drive back to nearby Indianapolis for a taste of the nightlife. If you want a clean, quiet refuge that's not entirely in the boondocks, then set roots in Brownsburg. See more
Finding an apartment in Brownsburg that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.