1,196 Apartments for rent in Buffalo Grove, IL with Garages
- Buffalo Grove Accessible Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Balconies (14)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Hardwood Floors (10)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Parking (11)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Pools (3)
- Buffalo Grove Apartments with Washer-Dryers (12)
- Buffalo Grove Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Buffalo Grove Furnished Apartments (2)
- Buffalo Grove Luxury Apartments (17)
- Buffalo Grove Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Wheeling Apartments with Garages (8)
- Vernon Hills Apartments with Garages (13)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (17)
- Palatine Apartments with Garages (9)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Garages (7)
- Deerfield Apartments with Garages (1)
- Rolling Meadows Apartments with Garages (1)
- Mundelein Apartments with Garages (7)
- Libertyville Apartments with Garages (1)
- Lake Forest Apartments with Garages (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a garage in Buffalo Grove?
How many apartments with garages are available for rent in Buffalo Grove?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Buffalo Grove?
Buffalo Grove has an unusual number of parks for a town of this size: there are nearly 50 parks in the immediate area.
Buffalo Grove, aptly named for its once heavy existence of bison and dairy farms, is now known for its strong economic stability and presence. Over 90 percent of its residents are employed in either computer or math-related occupations Just 35 miles north of Chicago, this village carries on the American dream of suburban living with white picket fences. Coming in at just over 40,000 residents, Buffalo Grove makes Money Magazine's list of best places to live at ### 46. It boasts a large amount of forest, parks, and trails. It’s also a great place to work on your golf swing, if that’s your thing. While it’s slightly more expensive than the average American town to live here, the multitude of employment options, like Panasonic and Kraft Foods, make this suburban oasis accessible. Of course, true to the Midwest, you should be ready to bundle up in the winter and strip down in the summer. Average temperatures range from a more than nippy below-0 F and 92 F. If youre ready for that, let’s find an apartment that suits you.
Having trouble with Craigslist Buffalo Grove? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Buffalo Grove apartments with garages are sometimes more expensive than other options. However, they may make more financial sense in the long run.
Weather, break-ins, and daily struggles to find a space can take a toll financially and physically. Remember that even cities in mild climates experience issues like salt air, tornadoes, hail, falling branches from storms, and other issues.
It’s also possible to score an auto insurance reduction if you park in a garage. Ask your insurance provider about any deals or discounts that could trim money off the cost of your monthly bill.
Before signing a lease, ask the landlord or property manager about any restrictions on garage use. It’s important to know if there are enough spaces for tenants and visitors and what happens if the garage is full. If you’re moving into an apartment inside a home, ask about any conditions on its use and if storage is allowed.