135 3 Bedroom Apartments for Rent in South Elgin, IL
- 3 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in South Elgin (5)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in South Elgin (1)
- South Elgin Accessible Apartments (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Balconies (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Garages (5)
- South Elgin Apartments with Gyms (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Parking (5)
- South Elgin Apartments with Pools (2)
- South Elgin Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- South Elgin Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- South Elgin Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elgin 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- St. Charles 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Bartlett 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- West Dundee 3 Bedroom Apartments (1)
- Carpentersville 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Streamwood 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
- Batavia 3 Bedroom Apartments (4)
- Pingree Grove 3 Bedroom Apartments (7)
- Hanover Park 3 Bedroom Apartments (5)
- Algonquin 3 Bedroom Apartments (2)
South Elgin, home of the famous Fox River Trolley Museum! When Christmas comes along, take a ride on their Polar Express!
Named as one of Money Magazine's best 100 places to live in America, South Elgin is the embodiment of the well-rounded American community. It has a rich sense of history -- check out the Trolley Museum to learn about electric trolley cars -- and a thriving community. Located in Kane County, Illinois, the population for South Elgin was approximately 22,224 as of 2012. South Elgin is also one of the best places to live in Illinois, with a closeness to the natural beauty of the Fox River that just can't be beat. See more
Looking for 3 bedroom apartments in South Elgin provides more space for multiple roommates sharing costs, or a family looking to settle in. Look for apartments that fit your lifestyle with proximity to green space, restaurants, entertainment, or quality schools.
Take your time when considering the layout during a tour of 3 bedroom apartments. Some bedrooms may be smaller than the others. This could work out well for roommates who want to adjust their share of the cost depending on who gets the largest and smallest bedroom. If you’re renting the entire space for yourself, make sure the rooms work well for the configuration you’re looking for, including a main bedroom, guest room, and office.
Consider the outdoor space when renting 3 bedroom apartments in South Elgin. A larger apartment may come with both a balcony off the living room and Juliet doors in the main bedroom. A small yard out back, rooftop terrace, and other outdoor amenities may also be available.