34 Condos for rent in Schaumburg, IL
- Schaumburg Accessible Apartments (6)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Balconies (53)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Garages (36)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Gyms (35)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Parking (40)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Pools (42)
- Schaumburg Apartments with Washer-Dryers (48)
- Schaumburg Dog Friendly Apartments (37)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Schaumburg Luxury Apartments (55)
- Schaumburg Pet Friendly Apartments (38)
- Roselle Condos for Rent (1)
- Hoffman Estates Condos for Rent (1)
- Hanover Park Condos for Rent (1)
- Bloomingdale Condos for Rent (1)
- Elk Grove Village Condos for Rent (2)
- Wood Dale Condos for Rent (1)
- Carol Stream Condos for Rent (1)
- Addison Condos for Rent (1)
- Lombard Condos for Rent (1)
- Buffalo Grove Condos for Rent (1)
Do you like shopping? Then you'll love Schaumburg. This suburb of Chicago is home to the largest mall in Illinois, and in fact, one of the largest malls in the entire country. The Woodfield Mall attracts more than 27 million visitors every year.
Schaumburg is a village in Cook County, which is located about 28 miles northwest of the city of Chicago. Until the first subdivision and then Woodfield Mall were built, Schaumburg was just a rural town outside Chicago. But the first rule of the 'burbs seems to be that if you build it, they will come. People started flocking to the easy life in the suburbs, and the influx hasn't since slowed down. Today, Schaumburg isn't just known for its mall; now it’s a town with a world-class library and easy access to the city.
Having trouble with Craigslist Schaumburg? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Finding condos for rent in Schaumburg is almost no different than renting an apartment in a big complex. The real difference is the ownership. Condos are owned by individuals within the same building. However, apartments in a large complex are owned by a single landlord or property management group.
Sometimes the price of condos in Schaumburg may prove cheaper. The owners are often moving onto a new home or leaving the city and just need someone to cover the costs. Apartment complexes are designed to deal with tenant issues, make repairs, and care for the property. Condo owners will still deal with repairs and upkeep but may need more time to address a problem, especially if they don’t live nearby. However, condo owners have a more vested interest in the property and keeping their tenants happy to reduce turnover.
Choose the best condos for rent in Schaumburg that meet your wishlist for budget, amenities, and layout. You probably won’t notice the difference between the condos and apartments you tour.