987 Apartments for rent in Park Ridge, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Park Ridge Accessible Apartments (2)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Balconies (5)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Garages (6)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Parking (7)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Pools (1)
- Park Ridge Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Park Ridge Dog Friendly Apartments (4)
- Park Ridge Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Harwood Heights Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Morton Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Glenview Apartments with Gyms (5)
- River Grove Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Skokie Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Gyms (8)
- Bensenville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Northbrook Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Prospect Heights Apartments with Gyms (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Park Ridge?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Park Ridge?
Park Ridge is home to Kiddieland Amusement Park, a kiddie wonderland. Not a kid anymore? Don't worry, you'll be glad it's down the street when you get some of your own.
One interesting piece of trivia about Park Ridge is that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton, also a former First Lady, grew up here. The “Ridge” in the city's name comes from the suburb's location on a... you guessed it... ridge! Generally, the cost of living index for Illinois is lower than the national average, and the cost of living index for Park Ridge is 35 percent greater than the national median. Park Ridge residents enjoy pretty consistent weather patterns, with warm summers and very cold winters. See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Park Ridge renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.