1,391 Apartments for rent in Lombard, IL with Gyms
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lombard Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lombard Apartments with Balconies (11)
- Lombard Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Hardwood Floors (7)
- Lombard Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lombard Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lombard Apartments with Washer-Dryers (10)
- Lombard Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Lombard Furnished Apartments (3)
- Lombard Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Glen Ellyn Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Addison Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Oak Brook Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Gyms (6)
- Glendale Heights Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Westmont Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Wheaton Apartments with Gyms (19)
- Itasca Apartments with Gyms (2)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Lombard?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Lombard?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lombard?
Having trouble with Craigslist Lombard? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help!
Greetings, Lombard, Illinois apartment hunters, and welcome to your virtual leasing headquarters! Situated a mere 20 miles east of the Loop, and boasting some of the area’s most attractive apartments, Lombard is a convenient and coveted living locale for Chicagolanders who want the big city on their doorstep while still being able to soak in the serenity of the suburbs. Are you in the market for a dynamite apartment deal in Lombard? Then start scouring through the listings in this snazzy little apartment finder, because we guarantee the perfect apartment rental for you is just a few clicks away! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Lombard renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.