1,629 Apartments for rent in Bolingbrook, IL with Gyms
- Bolingbrook Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Balconies (8)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Garages (9)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Hardwood Floors (6)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Parking (9)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Pools (2)
- Bolingbrook Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Bolingbrook Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Bolingbrook Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Romeoville Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Woodridge Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Naperville Apartments with Gyms (34)
- Lisle Apartments with Gyms (4)
- Crest Hill Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lemont Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Lockport Apartments with Gyms (3)
- Downers Grove Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Plainfield Apartments with Gyms (2)
- Warrenville Apartments with Gyms (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a fitness center or a gym in Bolingbrook?
How many apartments with a gym are available for rent in Bolingbrook?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Bolingbrook?
"Illinois's on the edge but we'll take it back /Every word I've said but never spoken /If it comes to the end, then I'll bring you back /And our words will stay forever golden." (-- The Forecast, "Illinois")
Take advantage of a golden opportunity by considering residence in Bolingbrook, Illinois. The forecast may call for wind and more of it, but nary a bad word was spoken about the endless potential that surrounds this Midwest suburb. Bolingbrook is a town located about 30 miles west of the greater Chicago area. Nearby communities are Woodridge, Romeoville, Plainfield, and Naperville, and the I-55 Stevenson Expressway, runs through the southern edge, offering easy access to Chicago and to nearby communities. A number of main roads cross through here so the area is a splendid mix of urban and suburban. It’s a pretty new suburb, but there is still some of the early development and architecture of the early settling in the 1830s. Its mostly quiet, tree-lined streets with a lot of folks who commute into Chicago for work and for fun but prefer to raise their kids out in the quieter suburbs. There are plenty of opportunities for outdoor recreation, with a number of golf courses and parks around town. Theres also an ice skating arena for those who don’t mind being outside in Chicago winters. Crazy polar bears!
Having trouble with Craigslist Bolingbrook? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Apartment complexes with a gym offer a valuable amenity to Bolingbrook renters looking to get fit and slash their gym membership. However, not all gyms are the same.
Make a list of your must-haves in a gym setting. Ask about the variety and age of any cardio machines. Also ask about any weight training equipment and free weights.
Consider the spaciousness of the workout area. Some apartment gyms are small. Those can create tension with tenants looking to squeeze in a workout before or after work.
If you enjoy circuit training, make sure there’s enough space to spread out and get in the workout you want.
Cleanliness is also crucial to an apartment gym experience. During your apartment tour, carefully inspect the fitness area to check for cleanliness and any extra perks. Also consider the potential savings if you can cancel a gym membership!
Towels, an attendant, flat-screen TVs, and a locked door for exclusive tenants access can all add value to your apartment gym experience.