1,418 Apartments for rent in Bensenville, IL with Parking
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Bensenville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Balconies (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Garages (3)
- Bensenville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Pools (1)
- Bensenville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Bensenville Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Bensenville Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Elmhurst Apartments with Parking (12)
- Elk Grove Village Apartments with Parking (7)
- Addison Apartments with Parking (6)
- Itasca Apartments with Parking (4)
- Villa Park Apartments with Parking (2)
- Des Plaines Apartments with Parking (13)
- Bellwood Apartments with Parking (4)
- Mount Prospect Apartments with Parking (9)
- Oakbrook Terrace Apartments with Parking (2)
- River Grove Apartments with Parking (3)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with parking in Bensenville?
How many apartments with parking are available for rent in Bensenville?
"Do you hear St. Louis Slim lost a leg / He just outside Bensenville / For some damn reason he was riding on the bumpers - act like a young man will / And now the last we spoke he was going down to Memphis, said he got himself a girl." (-Seasick Steve, "St. Louis Slim")
Bensen started life as a small town named Tioga, but the name was soon scrapped in favor of New Benzen. Originally settled by Germans in 1873, the town was named after their hometown of Bezen. When the post office was built, however, the name was modified to avoid confusion with a nearby town, Benson. Voila! Bensenville was born. Eventually. Got all that? Welcome to Bensenville!
Having trouble with Craigslist Bensenville? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Parking can be at a premium in some cities where spaces are challenging to find. Some Bensenville apartments offer parking options, either outside in a common area or within a private garage.
Ask about the stipulations around the parking. Those may include how many guests are allowed and where tenants park.
Some apartments may only allow parking in front of your own unit. Guest parking may be in a common area for up to one person.
If parking is scarce, look around the area before you sign a lease. Ample street parking in a neighborhood championed for its safety is probably fine. However, it’s probably not worth signing a lease if it means battling for daily parking for you and your guests.
Research whether you need a city permit to park in the neighborhood. Look into the associated costs and what to do about visitors who need parking.
Some tenants prefer garage parking near their units. However, an open-air lot may prove cheaper.
Keep in mind that the cost of wear and tear from parking outside can add up. It may be less expensive, in the long run, to look for an apartment with garage parking.