400 Furnished Apartments for rent in Arlington Heights, IL
- Arlington Heights Accessible Apartments (4)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Balconies (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Garages (16)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Gyms (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Hardwood Floors (15)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Parking (22)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Pools (18)
- Arlington Heights Apartments with Washer-Dryers (15)
- Arlington Heights Dog Friendly Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Furnished Luxury Apartments (2)
- Arlington Heights Luxury Apartments (19)
- Arlington Heights Pet Friendly Apartments (19)
- Furnished 1 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (3)
- Furnished 2 Bedroom Apartments in Arlington Heights (2)
- Mount Prospect Furnished Apartments (1)
- Elk Grove Village Furnished Apartments (1)
- Des Plaines Furnished Apartments (1)
- Schaumburg Furnished Apartments (3)
- Itasca Furnished Apartments (1)
- Deer Park Furnished Apartments (1)
- Vernon Hills Furnished Apartments (1)
- Deerfield Furnished Apartments (1)
- Northbrook Furnished Apartments (1)
- Glenview Furnished Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a furnished apartment in Arlington Heights?
How many furnished apartments are available for rent in Arlington Heights?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Arlington Heights?
Biggest "village" in the whole of U.S. of A!
If you are lured to Arlington Heights to enjoy rustic charm, taken in by its official designation as a “village,” be prepared for the shock of your life. This “village” is the most populous community in the entire United States, and ironically situated in a place where trees did not grow! Rather, being just 25 miles north of Chicago, this community oozes urbanity and radiates the big city charm all the way, with a distinct Midwestern charm thrown in.
With a density of 7,633.3 villagers and 11,933.3 houses per square mile, the 16.6 square miles of this “village” in Chicagoland is packed to the brim, populated by 75,101 “villagers.” The Interstate 90, 290 and 94, Illinois Route 53, and Metra's Union Pacific/Northwest Line offer fast and seamless connectivity to both downtown Chicago and O'Hare International Airport. But unless you happen to work in Chicago, you wouldn’t need to go there often. Don't worry. You won't miss it because you would find the living comfortable and lively here with several high-rise condos, thriving restaurants, the famed Arlington Park Race Track, the reputed Metropolis Performing Arts Centre, Centennial Park, Frontier Park, the two country clubs, and many other altars of urban civilization. For the shopaholics, Schaumburg, one of the largest shopping malls in the Midwest, is very close.
Having trouble with Craigslist Arlington Heights? Can't find that special apartment for rent on Apartment Finder or Zillow? Apartment List is here to help! See more
Furnished apartments in Arlington Heights can save you a ton of time, money and stress. Finding a furnished apartment requires some research to find the right situation for you. Some furnished spaces are short-term rentals designed for corporate stays. This could be ideal if you’re looking for some flexibility while you look around for a more permanent space and save up for furniture.
You can also look for furnished apartments in Arlington Heights as a subletter. Someone who is relocating or traveling for a short time or needs a new roommate may already have a furnished apartment ready to go.
Ask questions about the furniture before you move in. Who is responsible for repairs to the furniture? Will you have access to the furniture for the duration of your lease? It]s possible that someone who moved out of the apartment and left their roommate and furniture behind may want to collect it at a later date.