143 Dog Friendly Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (29)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (17)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (10)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (29)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Pools (28)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (34)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (28)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (20)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (12)
- Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (47)
- Kaneohe Dog Friendly Apartments (6)
- Heeia Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Halawa Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Aiea Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waimalu Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Pearl City Dog Friendly Apartments (5)
- Ewa Beach Dog Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipio Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
- Waipahu Dog Friendly Apartments (1)
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Finding an apartment in East Honolulu that accepts your pet may not be easy, but it’s very possible. Keep in mind, most of the time you’ll have to pay a premium for bringing your dog along in your new apartment. Some apartments require you to pay monthly pet rent, others will ask for a non-refundable pet fee or a refundable pet deposit.
While landlords and property management companies have varying pet policies, most of them limit the number of dogs you can bring to your apartment and include breed and weight restrictions.
If your pet falls under some of the restrictions outlined in the pet policy, it’s still worth asking the landlord if they can make an exception for your dog. Preparing a pet resume ahead of time could help you build the case for your furry friend. Make sure to include information on behavioral training your dog went through over the years and proof of vaccinations. If you can, include references from your former landlord and/or neighbors.