341 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Waipahu, HI
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Waipahu (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Balconies (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Garages (2)
- Waipahu Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Parking (6)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waipahu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (3)
- Waipahu Dog Friendly Apartments (3)
- Waipio Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
- Ewa Gentry Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Pearl City Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Mililani Town Pet Friendly Apartments (4)
- Ewa Beach Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Kapolei Pet Friendly Apartments (6)
- Ocean Pointe Pet Friendly Apartments (10)
- Makakilo Pet Friendly Apartments (7)
- Waimalu Pet Friendly Apartments (2)
- Waipio Acres Pet Friendly Apartments (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Waipahu?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Waipahu?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Waipahu?
When the state of Hawaii was once just the Kingdom of Hawaii, all the kings men and all the kings horses (and anyone else deemed a big whig royal family member) would vacation on Waipahu to bask in its refreshing spring.
On the island of Honolulu, nestled on a small inlet, is the city of Waipahu, which in Hawaiian translates to water bursting or gushing forth. It's a coastal town with a population just under 40,000. In the grand scope of Hawaii, Waipahu is one of the more down-to-earth cities, boasting a more inexpensive housing market than most of the state. You can move here without breaking the bank! This city does not thrive on the tourism industry but keeps its focus on the people who make the city just what it is on a daily basis. Looking to move in? Take a gander at some of your options: See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Waipahu should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Waipahu may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Waipahu. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.