110 Apartments for rent in East Honolulu, HI with Pools
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- East Honolulu Apartments with Balconies (30)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Garages (19)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Gyms (11)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Hardwood Floors (3)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Parking (34)
- East Honolulu Apartments with Washer-Dryers (38)
- East Honolulu Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- East Honolulu Furnished Apartments (27)
- East Honolulu Luxury Apartments (20)
- East Honolulu Pet Friendly Apartments (14)
- Honolulu Apartments with Pools (85)
- Kaneohe Apartments with Pools (9)
- Heeia Apartments with Pools (1)
- Halawa Apartments with Pools (4)
- Aiea Apartments with Pools (1)
- Waimalu Apartments with Pools (4)
- Pearl City Apartments with Pools (4)
- Ewa Beach Apartments with Pools (2)
- Waipio Apartments with Pools (4)
- Waipahu Apartments with Pools (1)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a pool in East Honolulu?
How many apartments with pools are available for rent in East Honolulu?
"Each night Honolulu city lights /Bring me back again /You are my island sunset /You are my island dream." (- Keola Beamer)
East Honolulu is a part of Honolulu proper on the island of Oahu. From calm beaches just east of the iconic Diamond Head crater to the snorkeling wonders at Hanauma Bay Nature Preserve, East Honolulu is rife with natural beauty, stunning ocean front homes, great shopping, and good eats. The question isnt why should you move here, its what are you waiting for? See more
Finding apartments with a pool in East Honolulu means cooling off from the summer heat, get-togethers, and more exercise. However, there are a few things to consider before signing your next lease.
Ask the property management how long the pool is open each year. Is it seasonal? Does the pool have a heat pump to make it practical to swim beyond summertime? You should also inquire about pool rules, capacity, and if unattended children are permitted. The size of the pool also matters. An oversized apartment complex with a tiny pool could mean crowded summers and frustrations when trying to take a quick dip.
Finding apartments with a pool in East Honolulu could also drive up your rent, but may be worth the trade-off. Assess the overall amenities of the property. Apartments with a pool may look fantastic on the outside, but inside the kitchen could need an upgrade or the bedrooms could prove smaller than you want.
Once you find the apartment of your dreams, enjoy an afternoon swim and get to know your new neighbors.