1,401 Apartments for rent in Snellville, GA with Hardwood Floors
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Snellville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Snellville Apartments with Balconies (17)
- Snellville Apartments with Garages (17)
- Snellville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snellville Apartments with Parking (21)
- Snellville Apartments with Pools (6)
- Snellville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Snellville Dog Friendly Apartments (22)
- Snellville Pet Friendly Apartments (22)
- Grayson Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Lawrenceville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (20)
- Loganville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lilburn Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Dacula Apartments with Hardwood Floors (1)
- Lithonia Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Hardwood Floors (2)
- Conyers Apartments with Hardwood Floors (8)
- Redan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Suwanee Apartments with Hardwood Floors (12)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with hardwood floors in Snellville?
How many apartments with hardwood floors are available for rent in Snellville?
Named after one of its first two residents -- a then-seventeen-year-old Thomas Snell -- the small Southern town of Snellville is home to just over 18,000 souls.
Snellville is definitely a town that's not afraid to toot its own horn. If you are looking for a town with good self-esteem, look no further. Snellville may be a small town, but it comes with a big history. Back in good old 1874, two teenage boys moved to the area from England ready to explore what was then known as "The New World." One of the boys was named Thomas Snell and the other was named Charles Sawyer. To make a long story short, Sawyer eventually split to go into the apparently exciting turpentine business over in Alabama but Snell stayed behind and began to work on a farm. Snell went back and forth to multiple cities for a while but finally settled for good in the county Snellville lies in today. When he first opened a store referred to as "Snellville," history was made. The store was a huge hit and brought in lots of people. Soon a post office opened and he even became the postmaster of his own town. See more
Scoring an apartment with hardwood floors can be a big win for Snellville renters. They`re typically a beautiful addition to your space. They’re also easier to clean and sweep, particularly if you have pets.
However, there are some downsides. Hardwood floors carry sounds. They can also make your apartment noisy for your roommates and downstairs neighbors.
Ask the landlord or property manager about the hardwood floors before signing a lease. Are they actually hardwood or a popular composite alternative? The latter is probably easier to clean and care for than the real thing.
It’s also important to ask about who’s responsible for any damage to the floors and what that entails. Your security deposit could take a hit from scratches, dents, and other damage.
Consider the type of climate you live in. Hardwood floors typically don’t fare well in damp climates full of moisture. Stains and buckling are common in hardwood floors after rain flooding or excessive moisture.
However, hardwood floors can be ideal for dry climates or sunny areas for renters who love the way they look.