263 Pet Friendly Apartments for rent in Snellville, GA
- Pet Friendly 1 Bedroom Apartments in Snellville (1)
- Pet Friendly 2 Bedroom Apartments in Snellville (1)
- Pet Friendly 3 Bedroom Apartments in Snellville (6)
- Snellville Accessible Apartments (1)
- Snellville Apartments with Balconies (9)
- Snellville Apartments with Garages (8)
- Snellville Apartments with Gyms (1)
- Snellville Apartments with Hardwood Floors (4)
- Snellville Apartments with Parking (10)
- Snellville Apartments with Pools (4)
- Snellville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Snellville Dog Friendly Apartments (12)
- Grayson Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Lawrenceville Pet Friendly Apartments (28)
- Loganville Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lilburn Pet Friendly Apartments (3)
- Dacula Pet Friendly Apartments (8)
- Lithonia Pet Friendly Apartments (5)
- Stone Mountain Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Conyers Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
- Redan Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Suwanee Pet Friendly Apartments (13)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a pet-friendly apartment in Snellville?
How many pet-friendly apartments are available for rent in Snellville?
Are there any additional fees associated with renting a pet-friendly apartment in Snellville?
Named after one of its first two residents -- a then-seventeen-year-old Thomas Snell -- the small Southern town of Snellville is home to just over 18,000 souls.
Snellville is definitely a town that's not afraid to toot its own horn. If you are looking for a town with good self-esteem, look no further. Snellville may be a small town, but it comes with a big history. Back in good old 1874, two teenage boys moved to the area from England ready to explore what was then known as "The New World." One of the boys was named Thomas Snell and the other was named Charles Sawyer. To make a long story short, Sawyer eventually split to go into the apparently exciting turpentine business over in Alabama but Snell stayed behind and began to work on a farm. Snell went back and forth to multiple cities for a while but finally settled for good in the county Snellville lies in today. When he first opened a store referred to as "Snellville," history was made. The store was a huge hit and brought in lots of people. Soon a post office opened and he even became the postmaster of his own town. See more
Renting pet-friendly apartments in Snellville should offer peace of mind and convenience for our furry friends. It’s crucial to find an apartment that’ll work for both you and your pet. Before signing a pet-friendly apartment, take your time to study the layout and ask plenty of questions.
Some pet-friendly apartments in Snellville may request a pet deposit or only accept certain dog breeds. You should also consider if the floors are hardwood or carpeted. Hardwood may be easier to clean-up fur and a mess but could mean your neighbors below hear the tapping of your dog running past. An outdoor balcony can also be ideal for a pet who needs some fresh air.
Consider the neighborhood of any pet-friendly apartments in Snellville. Are they near a dog park or a vet? You should also research the rates of dog walkers in your area. It may be less expensive to move to a nearby neighborhood with a lower pet deposit, a better layout for your pet, and cheaper services.