474 Apartments for rent in Redan, GA with Washer-Dryers
- 2 Bedroom Apartments with Washer-Dryers in Redan (1)
- Redan Apartments with Balconies (22)
- Redan Apartments with Garages (21)
- Redan Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Redan Apartments with Parking (31)
- Redan Apartments with Pools (21)
- Redan Dog Friendly Apartments (49)
- Redan Furnished Apartments (1)
- Redan Pet Friendly Apartments (49)
- Lithonia Apartments with Washer-Dryers (4)
- Stone Mountain Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Belvedere Park Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Clarkston Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Candler-McAfee Apartments with Washer-Dryers (2)
- Scottdale Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Panthersville Apartments with Washer-Dryers (1)
- Tucker Apartments with Washer-Dryers (6)
- Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (20)
- North Decatur Apartments with Washer-Dryers (8)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for an apartment with a washer and dryer in Redan?
How many apartments with a washer and dryer are available for rent in Redan?
In 2008, Redan, GA was voted third in CNNMoney's list of most affordable places to live. They explained the town's appeal by saying "Residents move to Redan for an easy 20-minute commute into Atlanta and quick access to Stone Mountain National Park."
Redan is a suburb of Atlanta, just 15 miles east of the big southern city. CNNMoney recently named it one of the places with the most affordable homes in the country, and people love it because they can live comfortably and cheaply and still have just a short drive into Atlanta. The city is also right on the doorstep of Stone Mountain National Park, which is a paradise for outdoor lovers with a huge mountain right in the middle of it. If you prefer hiking through beautiful landscapes to sitting in traffic, then Redan could be the perfect place for you to settle down. See more
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Redan offers more freedom and flexibility to your weekends. Throwing in the laundry before work or a Saturday afternoon bike ride and finishing it up later is inconvenient, if not impossible, without your own set-up.
There are a few things to keep in mind while looking for apartments with a washer and dryer in Redan. Ask how old the appliances are before you sign. A washer and dryer over 10-years-old may need to be serviced regularly or have an expired warranty. You should also ask the property management who services the washer and dryer. Some leases stipulate that the landlord will pay for repairs to an essential appliance like oven or refrigerator, but require the tenant to service the washer and dryer.
Finding apartments with a washer and dryer in Redan can go quickly, so come prepared with your bank statements, pay stubs, identification, and letters of recommendation to sign your new lease.