2,935 Short-term Apartments for rent in Lithia Springs, GA
Win a year of free rent!
Enter for a chance to win by February 28, 2023 | Learn more
Get started by taking our personalized quiz
- Lithia Springs Accessible Apartments (3)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Balconies (12)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Garages (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Gyms (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Hardwood Floors (5)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Parking (13)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Pools (8)
- Lithia Springs Apartments with Washer-Dryers (5)
- Lithia Springs Dog Friendly Apartments (18)
- Lithia Springs Furnished Apartments (1)
- Lithia Springs Pet Friendly Apartments (20)
- Austell Short-term Apartments (3)
- Douglasville Short-term Apartments (2)
- Mableton Short-term Apartments (1)
- Smyrna Short-term Apartments (15)
- Vinings Short-term Apartments (3)
- Marietta Short-term Apartments (19)
- Union City Short-term Apartments (1)
- Atlanta Short-term Apartments (180)
- Fairburn Short-term Apartments (3)
- Kennesaw Short-term Apartments (6)
Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much is rent for a short-term apartment in Lithia Springs?
How many short-term apartments are available for rent in Lithia Springs?
How can I find a cheap apartment in Lithia Springs?
"I'm sittin' here thinking 'bout my crazy dream /If I could only be there tonight /Oh Atlanta, Oh Atlanta!" (--Little Feat, "Oh Atlanta")
If you had that dream during your slumber in Lithia Springs, you could absolutely be there tonight, as Atlanta is a short 18 miles away. And if your dream incorporates living a wonderful life outside of the hustle and bustle of a metropolis, then Lithia Springs is a place to consider for your home. Todays jogging, weight-lifting, bottled-water drinking generation think they invented the concept of health, but Lithia Springs has been marketing natural spring water for well over a hundred years, proving once again that we arent as modern as we believe.
The delightful but medium-sized unincorporated area of Lithia Springs remains trendy without turning snobby. It really doesnt get enough attention, but perhaps the residents like it that way. Those who appreciate the concept ofyin and yang will like living in one of the rental apartments in Lithia Springs, because the city is all about balance. There is a nice diverse population, a nice balance of blue-collared and professional jobs, many age groups, and an interesting mix of local outdoor activities. Try hiking through Sweetwater Creek State Park, or else satisfy your big-city activities with a short drive to Hotlanta. See more
Finding a short-term apartment in Lithia Springs takes some leg work to find the right location, price point, and lease terms. You may need to rent a short-term apartment due to a new job, a relationship change, or to explore a new city before committing to staying. Whatever the reason, short-term apartments can provide the flexibility that traditional leases don’t.
Before signing a rental agreement or short-term apartment lease, study all of the details thoroughly. Renters usually have more restrictions and rules to follow when renting a short-term apartment. For starters, you usually can’t make modifications like painting or hanging pictures.
Short-term apartments are ideal for flexibility, but also don’t protect the renter long-term. You could face the possibility of rent increases on a monthly basis. The landlord could also decline to renew your lease and leave you looking for another short-term rental.
If your main priority is flexibility, a short-term apartment is an ideal situation. However, ensure that you fully understand the rental agreement terms before signing.